Privacy and cookies policy
Data we collect and how we use it
Visiting the website
When you access the website and navigate through different pages, we collect general statistical information through Google Analytics. This includes data such general location, pages you visited, how much time you spent on each page, from where you access a page, etc.
All the information we collect through Google Analytics we only use for internal purpose to improve the quality of our website and offerings, as well as for statistics and research. Your information will not be sold to or shared with any other companies or organizations for commercial purposes.
Submitting a form for an event or job offer
When you submit a form, you provide us with certain personal information like your full name, email address, your CV with some additional data. When you decide to send such data by submitting a form on our website, you give us consent to further proceed with this data. Based on this information we can respond to your inquiry or interest.
Any of the information you provide us with will not be sold to or shared with any other companies or organizations for commercial purposes.
- ARRAffinity - Assigns unique identifier to ensure that users requests are handles by same server behind load balancer (a.k.a. sticky session)
- cfduid - Used by the HubSpot’s CDN provider, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
- ai_session – Used by associated with the Microsoft Application Insights software, which collects statistctical usage and telemetry information for apps built on the Azure cloud platform. This is a unique anonymous session identifier cookie.
- ai_user - Used by associated with the Microsoft Application Insights software, which collects statictical usage and telemetry information for apps built on the Azure cloud platform. This is a unique user identifier cookie enabling counting of the number of users accessing the application over time.
- hssc – Used by Hubspot to keep track of sessions
- hssrc – Used by Hubspot to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser
- hstc – Used by Hubspot as a main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session)
- Hubspotutk – Used by Hubspot to keep track of a visitor's identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.
- _ga, _gat, _gid – Used by Google Analytics to tracks anonymous information about users visiting the website
- em_cdn_uid – Used by Embedly to measure the number of times an embedded element from a third party service has been used.
- IDE - DoubleClick IDE cookie is used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to users across the web. Targeted advertisements may be displayed to users based on previous visits to a website. Such cookie tracks the conversion rate of ads presented to the user.
- _fbp – Used by Facebook Pixel to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers
- Fr – Used by Facebook to provide with more personalized advertisements and also to measure and improve it.
How do I change my cookie settings?
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Data storage and deletion
We store your personal information if it is necessary for the purpose data was collected. This means that if you decide to withdraw your consent, any data that you shared with us will be deleted. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your information. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
At any moment you have a right to request for access, update or deletion of any personal information you shared with us or we store.
You also have the right to restrict our use, object to processing or to receive an electronic copy of the personal information you provided to us.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before we proceed with your request.