Senior Graphic DesignerOslo
We are looking for a designer who would join Forte Experience - our professional environment for design. We are a group of talented designers from a wide range of different design disciplines, and we want to build a huger team.
Who are we
In the summer of 2017, a small group of experienced technologists decided to start a slightly different consulting company. Today, it has become an interdisciplinary competence house with 140 experts who work every day to help our customers succeed digitally. We focus on being professional, knowledge sharing, creativity, innovation and community.
Who you are
You are an experienced designer with a striking ability to translate business goals, UX goals and brand strategies into visual design concepts that really stand out. Even in the face of complex user runs and target images, you manage to extract the essence and translate this into designs that are well rooted and have a clear designer signature.
You work conceptually and deliver fantastic design craftsmanship in all areas. You have a good understanding of brand strategy and can contribute to the development of this. In the face of limitations and details, you do not rotate away, but manage to inspire and get the rest of the team involved so that the concept always shines through clearly.
You are confident in building and maintaining design systems, style guides and components, and create pixel-perfect designs. You communicate well with development teams and have an interest in keeping up to date on the constantly new opportunities that occur at the intersection between design and technology.
What we offer
- Strong professional environment
- Great opportunities for development, including through professional groups, a dedicated time each month for self-study, Forte Academy, Hackathons and knowledge sharing between design and technology
- High focus on social well-being and social meeting places. Annual trips and events.
- Exciting projects for ambitious customers. In addition, we have our own incubator with start-ups, as well as various collaborations and initiatives.
- A flexible and modern workplace, well adapted to new work methods and remote project work.
- Many benefits, including leave schemes, favorable insurance and pension terms, offers of shares, paid overtime and 6 weeks holiday.
- Good opportunities to visit our office in Krakow and take some working days there.
- Great possibilities for people to contribute and help to create their own dream workplace.