Here's the new Manager for Forte Optimize
– After six very exciting and challenging years in Kahoot with record growth, lots of learning and a unique international environment, the time had come to do something new. When the opportunity to lead Forte Digital's new venture into digital marketing arose, I simply couldn't say no. Everything I have done up until now in my career comes together in what will now be Forte Optimize, says Tøien Pedersen.
Read more about Forte Optimize here
See our vacancies at the bottom of the page.
Arild Bjørn-Larsen, CMO at Forte Digital, explains that the appointment is part of a new major investment in data-driven marketing that will be an integral part of Forte Digital's existing services.
– Agnete is really a scoop for us. In Forte Optimize, we will be the best at data-driven digital marketing and growth. With Agnete on board to lead this venture, I am confident we can achieve it, says Bjørn-Larsen.
Tøien Pedersen has more than 15 years of experience in both marketing and technology and, in addition to his role as director of Kahoot, has held leadership roles in companies such as Opera Software, Dentsu and Telia. She highlights Forte Digital's focus on digital platforms and services, smart use of data and interdisciplinary teams as decisive for her accepting the role.
– Forte Digital has a professional work culture I want to be a part of and they have succeeded in their approach to interdisciplinary teams consisting of technologists, designers and advisers. The new venture Forte Optimize and the expertise we will offer here, fit like a glove in what Forte Digital already delivers, says Tøien Pedersen.
Leading within growth marketing
Tøien Pedersen explains that Forte Optimize will invest heavily in what she calls "growth marketing", with the main focus on analysis, organic growth and lifecycle. According to Tøien Pedersen, growth marketing is strategic, data-driven and holistic marketing that emphasizes the entire customer journey, both before, during and after sales. The ambition is to become Norway's best growth marketing agency that offers expertise few others can offer.
– In Forte Optimize, we will work holistically with marketing in the same way as is done in larger digitization projects. Growth marketing is a strategy that has grown out of startup environments where you don't have the biggest marketing budgets and thus have to think smartly and analytically about how to get the most "bang for the buck", explains Tøien Pedersen.
– I now want, together with Forte Optimize, to share my experience with other companies in Norway and the rest of Europe. I think this way of thinking will become even more important for more companies in light of today's economic situation, she adds.
She believes that many marketing departments have a need for expertise in this type of digital marketing and that more people want to get better at thinking strategically about the entire customer journey to ensure the desired conversion and results. Start by developing good products that solve customers' needs, and then use data to develop frictionless solutions where there is the greatest potential for growth, is her message.
Recruitment process is ongoing
The new Forte Optimize manager has ambitions to hire a number of new employees as early as 2023. Recruitment starts already now, and will increase when Agnete takes up the position as manager on 1 February.
– Forte Optimize is already well underway with recruitment and we have several vacancies out there. We are looking for smart minds at all levels, either with a background from agencies, small and large companies or from startup and scaleup companies, concludes Arild Bjørn Larsen.