React Frontend Developer (m/f/d) Berlin
Forte Digital builds relevant digital products for our clients by combining the power of data, technology, and design. We create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey all while working in joint interdisciplinary teams with our clients.As Forte Digital React Frontend Developer you will be responsible for developing websites and applications.
You should be based in Berlin to join our Forte Team in Germany.
New and further development of websites with Next.js and React
- Creation and development of React components with a main focus on HTML/CSS
- Develop and support Next.js/Node frontend setups
- Integration of websites to external REST/JSON APIs
- Integration of external services on server and client side
- Optional: Implementing automated Unit and/or E2E tests
- Optional: Implementing automated deployment pipelines (with Azure, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of coding in HTML, CSS, Next.js/React, TypeScript, Node.js
- Experience in server-/client-side rendering
- Understanding of code formatting: ESLint, Prettier
- Experience in working with headless Content-Management-Systems and REST/JSON-APIs
- Good knowledge of data bases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Git Flow and CI/CD practices
- Nice to have: Experienced in SEO and performance optimization
- Good understanding of UX/UI (Figma)
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field, or similar qualification
- Valid work and residence permit in Germany
- Fluent in German and English
We are a dedicated team of 350 consultants, designers and developers (and everything in between!) headquartered in Oslo. Together with our clients, we design the digital products, processes and software systems they need to meet their customer needs and help them scale to the next level. True to our Norwegian influence, we live Scandinavian pragmatism through and through. Short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, an active, engaged and inclusive workforce - that's us. We strive for long-term commitments, not only in our customer relationships, but also in the life cycles of our employees. That's why we launched our Forte Academy, where we invest in our colleagues for the long term, empowering and encouraging them to build their competencies. We build relationships on talent, trust and commitment, which is why we offer our employees the option of flexible working hours by waiving core hours.
What can we offer you:
Interested in learning more about Forte Digital?
We would love to hear from you if there is something here you find interesting. Reach out through email or send us an application with your resume.
Felt markert med * er obligatorisk