Lifecycle / CRM SpecialistOslo
At Forte Optimize, we are building the next generation growth marketing agency, with data driven, full funnel growth marketing at the core. We are an experienced team of strategic advisors and experts with backgrounds from tech, e-commerce, startups and scale-ups, as well as from more “traditional” digital marketing, including SEO, CRO, performance- and lifecycle marketing.
Now we are seeking talented performance marketing and social media specialists and strategic advisors to join our team! If you love and have hands-on experience with performance marketing or marketing on social media, let’s talk! This position might be a perfect match for you.
What you will be doing:
Working with CRM and lifecycle marketing at Forte Optimize means that you’ll work closely with our client’s content, technical, data, design and marketing teams, as well as in cross-functional teams across Forte Optimize and Forte Digital. We have open positions both on a specialist level (2-5 years experience) and as a strategic advisor (5+ years experience).
Here’s some of what you’ll do:
- In close collaboration with our B2B and B2C clients, identify their lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey. This includes onboarding, engagement, and retention.
- Create and refine effective lifecycle programs that leverage customer behavior data, including loyalty programs
- Work with our clients to identify key, measurable metrics and KPIs
- Provide ongoing recommendations within CRM and lifecycle to help our clients execute on their lifecycle strategy and deliver on key metrics and KPIs
- Monitor performance metrics to understand and adjust the client’s short term and long term CRM and lifecycle strategy
- Work on multi-channel and full-funnel strategies in close collaboration with both internal resources and client resources (including growth hackers, SEO specialists, UX designers, data analysts, engineering and cross-channel teams)
- Efficiently communicate with client’s marketing team, IT team and technical teams to align efforts, set goals and measure performance
- Help our clients to update their digital content, website links and external links
- CRM and lifecycle training, both in-person and online, with both clients and internally at Forte Optimize and across Forte Digital
- Project management – from planning to delivery and continued growth
Who are you:
For us, it is more important who you are than what you are, but we hope you have relevant experience in some or all of the areas mentioned above, and a passion for what you do. Maybe your background is from a start-up or scale-up, or you worked at an agency or inhouse with growth marketing, content marketing or more traditional digital marketing. We hope you enjoy working closely with people from design, tech or e-commerce,and that you are curious and willing to both learn and to teach others. If this description sounds like you, we are pretty sure that we’ll be a good match!
You don’t have to speak or write Norwegian to work for us, but you need to be comfortable with both speaking and writing in English.
Interested to learn more about Forte Optimize?
We would love to hear from you if there is something here you find interesting. Reach out through email og send us an application with your resume.
Felt markert med * er obligatorisk