We are looking for .NET developers experienced in developing web-based solutions. You will develop digital products and service-based platforms. We're offering you ambitious projects for our international clientele in a work environment where quality matters.
Forte_ is a consulting company with ambition. We are creating a space for imaginative engineers to envision and create solutions - our employees get to continuously grow while our clients receive extraordinary value. We believe that uniting great tech minds under one roof will help our clients grow and succeed in the competitive digital world.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
At Forte_, .NET developers work closely with Front-end developers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high quality web solutions.
Ideal candidates have a good understanding of how the web works, and have experience building public Internet facing web applications. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the eventual continuous improvement stage. We welcome an openness to new technologies, frameworks, and tools, and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- Good understanding of web platform
- C# and .NET Framework
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC/WebApi
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. VSTS, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to test your code
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Good to have
- Experience working with CMS systems
- Experience working with E-Commerce systems
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favorite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Søk denne stillingen
Søk på denne stillingen ved å sende oss en e-post med CV og en kort søknad. Det er fint om du bruker navnet på denne stillingen som tittel i e-posten.