We are looking for a lead of lifecycle to help us in continuous improvement of product and services we deliver to our international customers
Forte_ Digital is a consulting company with ambition. We are creating a space for imaginative engineers to envision and create solutions - our employees get to continuously grow while our clients receive extraordinary value. We believe that uniting great minds under one roof will help our clients grow and succeed in the competitive digital world.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
You will work closely with our multidisciplinary team of engineers and designers ensuring succesful continuous improvement of selected portfolio of our projects following agreed SLA.
You will be the process lead responsible for improving and establishing the new routines related to the support and maintenance.
You will collaborate directly with our customers in Norway or internal project stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience in software projects
- Experience in leadership position within support and maintenance
- Experience in agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Well-organized and structured, paying attention to details
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude
Good to have
- Experience from various fields of web software development, e.g. product management, quality assurance, technology or design
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced consultants helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favorite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker
- Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Søk denne stillingen
Søk på denne stillingen ved å sende oss en e-post med CV og en kort søknad. Det er fint om du bruker navnet på denne stillingen som tittel i e-posten.
Or send your CV by email.