Junior Full-Stack / .NET Developer
We are looking for a Junior Full-Stack / .NET developer. You will join our team of experienced developers to develop digital products and service-based platforms. We're offering you ambitious projects for our international clientele in a work environment where quality matters.
Forte_ is a Norwegian software company. We are a team of experienced engineers and consultants. We create dedicated software for our clients in Europe. We work using new technologies and tools. We want the quality of our work to be something that distinguishes us on the market.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
At Forte_, .NET developers work closely with Front-end developers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high quality web solutions.
As a software developer at Forte_ Digital
- You will design, build and implement web applications and technology platforms for our customers in Scandinavia
- You will work in an environment where software quality matters and where continues delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA
- You will work with people full of curiosity and a passion for software development
- You will be part of the organisation without hierarchy and endless processes
The ideal candidate is a person who has a theoretical foundation of building web applications; is open to new technologies and tools; wants to develop and values high quality code.
- Good knowlege of C# language
- Basic understanding of web platform
- Willingness to test your code
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. VSTS, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Good to have
- Familiarity with .NET Framework & ASP.NET MVC/WebApi
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favorite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker, Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Søk denne stillingen
Søk på denne stillingen ved å sende oss en e-post med CV og en kort søknad. Det er fint om du bruker navnet på denne stillingen som tittel i e-posten.
Or send your CV by email.