We are looking for front-end developers to help us grow our web development team.
Forte_ is a consulting company with ambition. We are creating a space for imaginative engineers to envision and create solutions - our employees get to continuously grow while our clients receive extraordinary value. We believe that uniting great tech minds under one roof will help our clients grow and succeed in the competitive digital world.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
This role requires close collaboration with designers and other team members to deliver quality web and mobile web user interfaces.
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams and enjoy continually solving problems, while producing smooth and enjoyable user experiences. They have a good understanding and experience working with web based solutions, are detail-oriented, and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- Deep understanding of modern HTML/CSS
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Highly capable communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Good to have
- Understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, TypeScript, Redux)
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks and tools
- Working knowledge of .NET
- Understanding of full stack web development
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favorite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker
- Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Søk denne stillingen
Søk på denne stillingen ved å sende oss en e-post med CV og en kort søknad. Det er fint om du bruker navnet på denne stillingen som tittel i e-posten.
Or send your CV by email.