Web UI DeveloperKraków
UoP: 6000-10000 PLN/month
B2B: 50-80 PLN/h
Recommend your friend & get a bonus 4000PLN.
Send us your referral -> email@example.com
As a Web UI Developer, you will participate in providing modern web solutions for our Norwegian and other European clients.
How do we work?
- Our projects are organized within distributed, multidisciplinary teams;
- We work with .NET Core and React, also using cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure);
- We focus on the quality of the solutions provided, individual development of each employee and a good working atmosphere.
- Deep understanding of modern HTML/CSS;
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development;
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Github, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Good knowlegde of the English language (B2 / C1 level).
Nice to have:
- Understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, TypeScript);
- Being able to create accessibility friendly web solutions (e.g. following WCAG);
- Knowing design and UX principles;
- Experience with CSS animations.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work with committed people who have the impact on the solutions provided, are focused on development and cooperation and will be happy to help;
- Hybrid work model - you can work from our office in Krakow, Katowice, but also remotely to a large extent;
- Flexible working hours - our core hours are 9am-3pm, but we are flexible and it's ok that sometimes you want to finish early or have a break during work;
- Focus on development - we share knowledge within internal competence groups, meetups, hackathons, we offer a training budget and language classes;
- Opportunities for integration - we eat lunches together, organize integration trips and meetings;
- Possibility to use our company castle-hotel in France and the apartment in Oslo, for business and private purposes;
- Other benefits in the form of co-financing a medical package, a sports package or a budget for supplements needed for work.
- 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- Our decision (feedback/offer).
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.