Web UI DeveloperKatowice
UoP: 6000-10000 PLN/month
B2B: 50-80 PLN/h
Recommend your friend & get a bonus 4000PLN.
Send us your referral -> firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Web UI Developer, you will participate in providing modern web solutions for our Norwegian and other European clients.
How do we work?
- Our projects are organized within distributed, multidisciplinary teams;
- We work with .NET Core and React, also using cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure);
- We focus on the quality of the solutions provided, individual development of each employee and a good working atmosphere.
- Deep understanding of modern HTML/CSS;
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development;
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Github, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Good knowlegde of the English language (B2 / C1 level).
Nice to have:
- Understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, TypeScript);
- Being able to create accessibility friendly web solutions (e.g. following WCAG);
- Knowing design and UX principles;
- Experience with CSS animations.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
We have ambitious plans for the next years. We want to enter the new European markets and introduce new products and services. To meet those demands we are launching the new office in Poland in Katowice. We want to build the new, agile working environment based on Scandinavian values for multidisciplinary teams of engineers and designers.
What we offer
- Work with committed people who have the impact on the solutions provided, are focused on development and cooperation and will be happy to help;
- Hybrid work model - you can work from our office in Krakow, Katowice, but also remotely to a large extent;
- Flexible working hours - our core hours are 9am-3pm, but we are flexible and it's ok that sometimes you want to finish early or have a break during work;
- Focus on development - we share knowledge within internal competence groups, meetups, hackathons, we offer a training budget and language classes;
- Opportunities for integration - we eat lunches together, organize integration trips and meetings;
- Possibility to use our company castle-hotel in France and the apartment in Oslo, for business and private purposes;
- Other benefits in the form of co-financing a medical package, a sports package or a budget for supplements needed for work.
- 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- Our decision (feedback/offer).
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.