As a Technical Lead, you will join Forte as one of the first members of our team in Katowice.
You will work closely within our multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers and strategists ensuring successful technical delivery of our projects. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of our projects including its architecture and development process. You will collaborate directly with our customers in Scandinavia or internal project stakeholders. You will work closely with a delivery manager forming the project leadership team.
As a Technical Lead, you will have a possibility to grow as a technology advisor but also as a leader. You will have a real influence on our project delivery. You will also be part of our technology leadership team and have an impact on the strategy of our technology unit.
- Experience in software projects in technical leadership roles;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technology stack including Azure Cloud;
- Extensive hands-on experience with modern web technologies based on Microsoft stack;
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish;
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills;
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude.
Nice to have:
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
We have ambitious plans for the next years. We want to enter the new European markets and introduce new products and services. To meet those demands we are launching the new office in Poland in Katowice. We want to build the new, agile working environment based on Scandinavian values for multidisciplinary teams of engineers and designers.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent or B2B contract;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from our offices in Katowice and Kraków and to work fully remotely;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.