UoP: 17000-25000 PLN/month
B2B: 140-200 PLN/h
Recommend your friend & get a bonus 4000PLN.
Send us your referral -> email@example.com
As a Technical Lead, you will work closely within our multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers and strategists ensuring successful technical delivery of our projects. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of our projects including its architecture and development process. You will collaborate directly with our customers in Scandinavia or internal project stakeholders. You will work closely with a delivery manager forming the project leadership team.
As a Technical Lead, you will have a possibility to grow as a technology advisor but also as a leader. You will have a real influence on our project delivery. You will also be part of our technology leadership team and have an impact on the strategy of our technology unit.
- Experience in software projects in technical leadership roles;
- Very good knowledge of modern web technologies based on Microsoft stack;
- Extensive hands-on experience with .NET Core (or .NET Framework);
- Experience with cloud environment (preferably Azure Cloud);
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Polish;
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills;
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude.
Nice to have:
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.