We are looking for a technology enthusiast and a leader in one to ensure successful technical delivery of our growing portfolio of projects
Forte_ Digital is a consulting company with ambition. We are creating a space for imaginative engineers to envision and create solutions - our employees get to continuously grow while our clients receive extraordinary value. We believe that uniting great minds under one roof will help our clients grow and succeed in the competitive digital world.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Salary: from 16000 PLN (from 125 PLN/h)
As a Technical Lead you will work closely within our multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers and strategists ensuring succesful technical delivery of our projects. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of our projects including its architecture and development process. You will collaborate directly with our customers in Scandinavia or internal project stakeholders. You will work closely with a delivery manager forming the project leadership team.
As a Technical Lead you will have a possibility to grow as a technology advisor but also as a leader. You will have a real influence on our project delivery. You will also be the part of our technology leadership team and have an impact on the strategy of our technology unit.
- Experience in software projects in technical leadership roles
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technology stack including Azure Cloud
- Extensive hands-on experience with modern web technologies based on Microsoft stack
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Permanent contract or B2B
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Individual and group English lessons with a native speaker, group Norwegian lessons
- Personal development budget
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
Would you like to aply?
Send us you CV and we will respond promptly.
Send application by email
Send us an email with your CV and a short application text.
Please use the name of this position as title in the email.