Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for experienced UX/UI designers who want to build Forte_ Experience with us. If you have worked with UX for a few years and are passionate about building user-friendly and relevant digital services. and if know how to get your concepts through to ready-made solutions - contact us
Forte_ is a Norwegian design and technology company. We are a team of experienced designers and engineers. We create dedicated software for our clients in Scandinavia. We work using new technologies and tools. We want the quality of our work to be something that distinguishes us on the market.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Forte_ Experience is our environment for consulting, concept development, UX and design. We build a strong design environment that ensures that the digital services we provide address user needs and continuously validate to end users and look at several parts of the customer journey.
We aim to help our customers build relevant, useful and appealing digital services. Through qualitative and quantitative methods, we create concepts that set direction and prioritize what and how to focus to ensure maximum customer and business value. We provide elegant solutions to complicated problems, through hypothesis driven development, supported by a flexible technology stack.
As a UX/UI Designer at Forte_ Digital
- You will develop concepts, thread sketches and prototypes
- You will design appealing web applications for our customers in Scandinavia
- You will focus on user involvement and user needs in multidisciplinary teams
- You will work in an environment where quality matters
- You will work with people full of curiosity and a passion for design and software development
- You will be part of the organisation without hierarchy and endless processes
- 5+ years of experience within the disciplines of graphic design, digital product development, UX/UI, visual identity, and digital design
- Used to working closely with clients and users and driving design process (facilitating workshops, conducting user insight, concept development)
- Shape innovative digital experiences and possess broad, up-to-date knowledge of trends and best practices.
- Experience with building design systems / component libraries, accessibility, typography, branding, user experience; translating existing brand manuals and positioning into engaging and persuasive digital solutions.
- Experienced working in cross multi-disciplinary teams (with developers and other designers) and in client-facing situations.
- Expert user of Sketch and / or Figma
- Experience in working within remote teams
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favorite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker, Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Would you like to aply?
Send us you CV and we will respond promptly.
Send application by email
Send us an email with your CV and a short application text.
Please use the name of this position as title in the email.