Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) Berlin
Forte Digital builds relevant digital products for our clients by combining the power of data, technology, and design. We create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey all while working in joint interdisciplinary teams with our clients. To strengthen our team we are looking for a Digital Platforms and eCommerce Applications Senior Product Owner (m,f,d) located in Berlin or working remotely.
Your job responsibilities:
- Customer management. You are the contact person for the workstreams of the business model, product development, product consulting & agile coaching, as well as for the development of the product roadmap (workshops) and the joint prioritization with the customers.
- Digital Growth. You develop ideas and initiatives for the digital growth of our customers. Together with the customer and our employees, you develop hypotheses that are then tested and - if successful - implemented.
- Ownership. You act as a mouthpiece for our customers and their digital products, translating their requirements into an understandable form for all our team members to work out and tailor into actionable work packages.
- Product Development. You make recommendations for optimizations and features of innovative technologies such as apps, software, AI, chatbots and Big Data, analyze user figures and deal with the market and competitors.
- Workflow Planning. Using agile methods, you plan sprints, create, maintain and prioritize backlogs in Confluence & Jira, plan review deadlines & retros, manage the project team and are responsible for quality assurance.
Your required skills:
Proven track record. With initial experience working in high-performing, cross-functional teams in fast-paced environments, you have a proven track record. This may come from experience as a Product Owner:in (for web applications and/or intranet solutions) or from customer management and development.
- Passion & Commitment. Even if you haven't had experience as a SCRUM Master, or with Agile methodologies, you are on fire for the topic and are always driven by a desire to learn.
- Tech know-how. You have extensive technical understanding within decoupled software architecture (headless CMS and REACT frontends) and substantial experience working with DXP platforms and eCommerce architectures. You will learn to implement digital products with the help of our software architects using Atlassian tools or Azure DevOps.
- Toolbox. Confluence, Jira & Jira Service Desk, or Azure DevOps are familiar to you and you have strong analytical skills and like to take initiative to get the ball rolling.
- Communication. You have a positive attitude in dealing with colleagues, customers and stakeholders and communicate on a native speaker level in German and you are fluent business English.
We are a dedicated team of 350 consultants, designers and developers (and everything in between!) headquartered in Oslo. Together with our clients, we design the digital products, processes and software systems they need to meet their customer needs and help them scale to the next level. True to our Norwegian influence, we live Scandinavian pragmatism through and through. Short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, an active, engaged and inclusive workforce - that's us. We strive for long-term commitments, not only in our customer relationships, but also in the life cycles of our employees. That's why we launched our Forte Academy, where we invest in our colleagues for the long term, empowering and encouraging them to build their competencies. We build relationships on talent, trust and commitment, which is why we offer our employees the option of flexible working hours by waiving core hours.
Interested in learning more about Forte Digital?
We would love to hear from you if there is something here you find interesting. Reach out through email or send us an application with your resume.
Fields marked with * are required.