Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams and enjoy continually solving problems while producing smooth and enjoyable user experiences. They have a good understanding and experience working with web-based solutions, are detail-oriented, and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of web platform and building web API;
- Experience in writing tests and testable code;
- Experience in writing performant code and solving performance issues;
- Good understanding of modern HTML/CSS;
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Polish.
Nice to have:
- Node.js, Express experience;
- Next.js experience;
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
- 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- Our decision (feedback/offer).
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.