Senior IT RecruiterKraków
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our HR team.
Forte_ Digital is a consulting company with ambition. We are creating a space for imaginative engineers to envision and create solutions - our employees get to continuously grow while our clients receive extraordinary value. We believe that uniting great minds under one roof will help our clients grow and succeed in the competitive digital world.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work-life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process at Forte. Your main duty will be to identify, contact and attract candidates.
Your tasks will include creating and posting job-ads, CV screening and sourcing of candidates. You will have a huge impact on creating a positive candidate experience - organizing meetings, communicating with candidates and giving feedback, etc. You will collaborate closely with our management team.
In addition, you will have a great influence on how our recruitment system (ATS) is set up as well as on our recruitment strategy.
You will be given a lot of freedom and support (and necessary budget) when it comes to initiatives aimed at attracting the best candidates.
You will have a chance to cooperate and exchange ideas with our Norwegian recruitment team.
Salary: 6500 - 10000 PLN (UoP or B2B)
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT recruiter
- Knowledge of tools and methods used in direct search
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Fluent English
- Understanding of the IT market
- Experience with ATS
What we offer
Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A friendly and supportive team
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker
- Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.
Send application by email
Send us an email with your CV and a short application text.
Please use the name of this position as a title in the email.