Senior Full-Stack / .NET DeveloperKraków
We are looking for Senior Full-Stack / .NET developers experienced in developing web-based solutions. You will develop digital products and service-based platforms. We're offering you ambitious projects for our international clientele in a work environment where quality matters.
Forte_ is a Norwegian software company. We are a team of experienced engineers and consultants. We create dedicated software for our clients in Europe. We work using new technologies and tools. We want the quality of our work to be something that distinguishes us on the market.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work-life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Salary: 15000-18000 PLN (105-130 PLN/h)
At Forte_, .NET developers work closely with Front-end developers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high-quality web solutions.
As a software developer at Forte_ Digital
- You will design, build and implement web applications and technology platforms for our customers in Scandinavia
- You will work in an environment where software quality matters and where continues delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA
- You will work with people full of curiosity and a passion for software development
- You will be part of the organisation without hierarchy and endless processes
An ideal candidate is a person who has a good understanding of the web platform and experience in creating web applications; knows the software development lifecycle; is open to new technologies and tools; wants to develop and values high-quality code.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with modern web technologies based on Microsoft technology stack including ASP.NET and .NET Core (or .NET Framework)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technology stack including Azure Cloud
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude
Good to have
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker, Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.