Senior Front-End UI Developer (North Kitchen project)Kraków
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End UI Developer who will join our North Kitchen Team.
Salary: 10000-15000 PLN (80-120 PLN/h)
As our new Senior Front-End UI Developer, you will join a greenfield project that we have recently started for our client - North Kitchen. North Kitchen is a Norwegian startup company which sells innovative and smart kitchen interiors. We started our cooperation in November 2020 by creating their first web application. Right now, our North Kitchen team is growing to start development of new solutions like product configurator or IoT platform.
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams and enjoy continually solving problems while producing smooth and enjoyable user experiences. They have a good understanding and experience working with web-based solutions, are detail-oriented, and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- Deep understanding of modern HTML/CSS;
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development;
- Being able to create accessibility friendly web solutions (e.g. following WCAG);
- Experience with CSS animations;
- Good understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, Babel, TypeScript);
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Github, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to communicate in English and Polish on a daily basis.
Nice to have:
- Next.js experience;
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks and tools;
- Knowing design and UX principles;
- Understanding of full-stack web development;
- Experience with animations;
- Working knowledge of node.js.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view.
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.