React Native Developer (North Kitchen project)Kraków
As a React Native Developer, you will join a greenfield project that we have recently started for our client - North Kitchen. North Kitchen is a Norwegian startup company that sells innovative and smart kitchen interiors. We started our cooperation in November 2020 by creating their first web application. Right now, our North Kitchen team is growing to start the development of new solutions like product configurator or IoT platform.
As a React Native Developer, you will help to build a new application for the smart kitchen. You will be a part of a team that works with cutting-edge technologies including IoT platforms, Azure Cloud solutions, physical sensors.
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams and enjoy continually solving problems while producing smooth and enjoyable user experiences. They have a good understanding and experience working with React-based or mobile solutions, are detail-oriented, and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development;
- Experience creating React Native mobile solutions;
- Experience in building mobile applications based on React Native (or similar);
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to test your own code;
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Github, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to communicate in English and Polish on a daily basis.
Nice to have:
- Experience in publishing applications to official stores;
- Experience in handling pre-release application lifecycle (e.g. TestFlight);
- DevOps skills (Azure DevOps, CI, CI / CD, git flow);
- Experience with agile practices;
- Experience in creating appealing user interfaces based on provided designs.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
- 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview
- 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview
- Our decision (feedback/offer)
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.