Project Manager (North Kitchen Project)Kraków
We are looking for Project Manager who will join our North Kitchen Team.
Salary: 9000-14000 PLN (70-110 PLN/h)
As our new Project Manager, you will join a greenfield project that we have recently started for our client - North Kitchen. North Kitchen is a Norwegian startup company which sells innovative and smart kitchen interiors. We started our cooperation in November 2020 by creating their first web application. Right now, our North Kitchen team is growing to start development of new solutions like product configurator or IoT platform.
As a Project Manager, you will coordinate development of design and software solution, taking ownership of the process if needed. As a part of this process you will be responsible for supporting and guiding team that develops new product for a Scandinavian company. You will also create or facilitate creation of user stories and other lean documentation when necessary.
You will have opportunity to look for improvements, question status quo, and create new processes and adjustments. You should be ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
- Min. 2 year experience in managing agile IT projects;
- Min. 3 years experience in IT industry;
- Proven experience and understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Familiarity with one of the project management tools - like Azure DevOps, Jira;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Polish (minimum C1);
- Strong organizational skills and time management capabilities;
- Ability to understand the technical architecture of web applications allowing seamless communication with the product team.
Nice to have:
- Experience as Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Master or Product Manager;
- Track record in managing product development teams and working directly with clients;
- Technical background, ideally in web or Microsoft technology stack.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view.
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.