As a .NET Developer, you will join Forte as one of the first members of our team in Katowice.
At Forte, .NET Developers work closely with Front-End Developers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high-quality web solutions.
As a software developer at Forte Digital:
- You will design, build and implement web applications and technology platforms for our customers in Scandinavia;
- You will work in an environment where software quality matters and where continues delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA;
- You will work with people full of curiosity and a passion for software development;
- You will be part of the organisation without hierarchy and endless processes.
An ideal candidate is a person who has a good understanding of the web platform and experience in creating web applications; knows the software development lifecycle; is open to new technologies and tools; wants to develop and values high-quality code.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design;
- Good knowledge C# and .NET Core (or .NET Framework);
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Willingness to test your code;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Polish.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of web platform and building web API;
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS);
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
We have ambitious plans for the next years. We want to enter the new European markets and introduce new products and services. To meet those demands we are launching the new office in Poland in Katowice. We want to build the new, agile working environment based on Scandinavian values for multidisciplinary teams of engineers and designers.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent or B2B contract;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from our offices in Katowice and Kraków and to work fully remotely;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
- 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- Our decision (feedback/offer).
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.