.NET Developer (Forte Improve)
We are looking for a .NET Developer with at least 1-2 years of experience. Your main role will be to ensure successful continuation of a selected portfolio of our projects. You will also take part in continuous improvement or smaller projects for our clients.
As a .NET Developer at Forte Improve:
- You will work on improvements, new features and sometimes bug fixes of existing applications;
- You will solve issues sent by customers;
- You will also have a chance to become a member of a small team, not only working on continuous improvement of existing solutions but also on new initiatives or projects;
- You will get a chance to develop your skills in building and designing web applications and technology platforms after you have proved your skills in application support and maintenance;
- You will work in an environment where software quality matters and where continuous delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA;
- You will work with people full of curiosity and passion for software development;
- You will be part of the organization without hierarchy and endless processes;
An ideal candidate is a person who has a foundation of building a web application and is willing to work on both front-end and back-end part of it; is open to new technologies and tools; wants to develop and likes a high pace of work.
- Good programming and problem-solving skills;
- Good knowledge C# and .NET Core (or .NET Framework);
- Willingness to test your code;
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Polish.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of web platform and building web API;
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS);
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Standing desk, ergonomic chair, two monitors and favourite gear of your choice;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
- 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- Our decision (feedback/offer).
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.