UoP: 9000-15000 PLN/month
B2B: 70-120 PLN/h
Recommend your friend & get a bonus 4000PLN.
Send us your referral -> firstname.lastname@example.org
At Forte, .NET Developers work closely with Front-End Developers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high-quality web solutions.
As a software developer at Forte Digital:
- You will design, build and implement web applications and technology platforms for our customers in Scandinavia;
- You will work in an environment where software quality matters and where continues delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA;
- You will work with people full of curiosity and a passion for software development;
- You will be part of the organisation without hierarchy and endless processes.
An ideal candidate is a person who has a good understanding of the web platform and experience in creating web applications; knows the software development lifecycle; is open to new technologies and tools; wants to develop and values high-quality code.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design;
- Good knowledge C# and .NET Core (or .NET Framework);
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Willingness to test your code;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably in Polish.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of web platform and building web API;
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS);
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Standing desk, ergonomic chair, two monitors and favourite gear of your choice;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
- 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- Our decision (feedback/offer).
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.