Full-Stack / .NET DeveloperKraków
We are looking for Full-Stack / .NET developers experienced in developing web-based solutions. You will develop digital products and service-based platforms.
Forte_ is a Norwegian software company. We are a team of experienced engineers and consultants. We create dedicated software for our clients in Norway. We work using new technologies and tools. We want the quality of our work to be something that distinguishes us on the market.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work-life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Salary: 10000-14500 PLN (70-105 PLN/h)
At Forte_, .NET developers work closely with Front-end developers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high-quality web solutions.
As a software developer at Forte_ Digital
- You will design, build and implement web applications and technology platforms for our customers in Scandinavia
- You will work in an environment where software quality matters and where continues delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA
- You will work with people full of curiosity and a passion for software development
- You will be part of the organisation without hierarchy and endless processes
An ideal candidate is a person who has a good understanding of the web platform and experience in creating web applications; knows the software development lifecycle; is open to new technologies and tools; wants to develop and values high-quality code.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- Good understanding of web platform
- C# and .NET Core (or .NET Framework)
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to test your code
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Good to have
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker, Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.