Technical Lead (Lifecycle)
We are looking for a technology enthusiast and a technical leader to ensure continuous improvement and delivery of products and services we deliver to our Norwegian customers.
Forte_ Digital is a consulting company with ca. 100 employees located in our two offices – Kraków and Oslo. We are creating a space for imaginative engineers to envision and create solutions - our employees get to continuously grow while our clients receive extraordinary value. We believe that uniting great minds under one roof will help our clients grow and succeed in the competitive digital world.
While our office is in Kraków, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work-life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Salary: 14000-18000 PLN
You will work closely with our Norwegian office and customers to ensure successful continuous improvement and delivery of a selected portfolio of our projects following agreed SLA. You will also have a chance to work on either new initiatives with our current clients or completely new solutions for new customers. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of all these projects.
Additionally, you will be the process lead responsible for establishing and improving new routines related to the support and maintenance as well as the lead and point of contact for other team members you will work with.
You will lead and prioritize the team’s workload. You will serve as a mentor for less experienced colleagues. Your responsibility will be to guide and to develop them identifying their training needs.
You will have a real influence on our project delivery, as well as on our less experienced developers’ growth. You will also be part of our technology leadership team and have an impact on the strategy of our technology unit.
This is a new role at Forte_, so you will get a lot of autonomy and you will be engaged in the process of shaping it.
- At least 5 years of experience in software projects, with at least 3 years of hands-on experience as a programmer
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft technology stack including ASP.NET, .NET Core (or .NET Framework) and Azure Cloud
- Experience from various fields of web software development, e.g. product management, quality assurance, technology or design
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Polish
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work on more than one project at the same time with frequent context switching
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude
Good to have
- Experience in a leadership position within support and maintenance
- Readiness to work outside of typical working hours occasionally
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Openness on researching new topics
What we offer
Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced consultants helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker
- Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Would you like to aply?
Send us you CV and we will respond promptly.
Send application by email
Send us an email with your CV and a short application text.
Please use the name of this position as title in the email.