Full-Stack / .NET Developer (Lifecycle)Kraków
We are looking for a Full-Stack / .NET Developer with at least 1-2 years of experience. Your main role will be to ensure successful support and maintenance of a selected portfolio of our projects. But you will also have a chance to take part in continuous improvement or smaller projects for our clients.
Forte_ is a Norwegian software company. We are a team of experienced engineers and consultants. We create dedicated software for our clients in Europe. We work using new technologies and tools. We want the quality of our work to be something that distinguishes us on the market.
While our office is in Kraków, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work-life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Salary: 6000-14000 PLN
As a lifecycle developer at Forte_ Digital
- You will work on improvements, new features and sometimes bug fixes of existing applications
- You will solve issues sent by customers
- You will also have a chance to become a member of a small team, not only working on continuous improvement of existing solutions but also on new initiatives or projects
- You will get a chance to develop your skills in building and designing web applications and technology platforms after you have proved your skills in application support and maintenance
- You will work in an environment where software quality matters and where continuous delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA
- You will work with people full of curiosity and passion for software development
- You will be part of the organization without hierarchy and endless processes
An ideal candidate is a person who has a foundation of building a web application and is willing to work on both front-end and back-end part of it; is open to new technologies and tools; wants to develop and likes a high pace of work.
- Good knowledge of C# language
- Familiarity with .NET Core (or .NET Framework) and ASP.NET
- Basic understanding of web platform
- Readiness to work outside of typical working hours, including weekends
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to test your code
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Ability to communicate in English daily
Good to have
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced consultants helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.
Send application by email
Send us an email with your CV and a short application text.
Please use the name of this position as a title in the email.