- You will work for one of our customers from Norway;
- You will collaborate closely with business, UX, and technology teammates in an agile environment;
- You will work in TypeScript, React, and Node.
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams, enjoying solving problems every day, and through every phase of the software development cycle. They are detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- Willingness to test your own code;
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming;
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Github, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to communicate in English and Polish on a daily basis.
Nice to have:
- Nodejs, Express experience;
- Next.js experience;
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams;
- Understanding of modern HTML/CSS.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
- 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview;
- Our decision (feedback/offer).
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.