Forte_ is a consulting company with ambition. We are creating a space for imaginative engineers to envision and create solutions - our employees get to continuously grow while our clients receive extraordinary value. We believe that uniting great tech minds under one roof will help our clients grow and succeed in the competitive digital world.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams, enjoying solving problems every day, and through every phase of the software development cycle. They are detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- Extensive experience with React, GraphQL and Node
- Understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, TypeScript, Redux)
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks and tools
- Highly capable communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Understanding of full stack web development
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
Good to have
- Working knowledge of .NET
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favorite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Would you like to apply?
Send us you CV and we will respond promptly.