Forte is a Norwegian software company. We are a team of experienced engineers and consultants. We create dedicated software for our clients in Norway. We work using new technologies and tools. We want the quality of our work to be something that distinguishes us on the market.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work-life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Salary: 10000-15000 PLN (70-109 PLN/h)
- You will work for one of our customers from Norway;
- You will collaborate closely with business, UX, and technology teammates in an agile environment;
- You will work in TypeScript, React, and Node.
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams, enjoying solving problems every day, and through every phase of the software development cycle. They are detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming
- Good understanding of web platform (browsers, http, etc)
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to test your code
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Good to have
- Nodejs, Express experience
- Next.js experience
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice)
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker, Norwegian lessons
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.