Java Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) Berlin
Forte Digital builds relevant digital products for our clients by combining the power of data, technology, and design. We create meaningful experiences and deliver value across the entire customer journey all while working in joint interdisciplinary teams with our clients. To strengthen our team we are looking for a Java Fullstack Developer (m,f,d) located in Berlin or working remotely.
About the role:
- You are a Java full-stack developer with heart and soul
- You develop, integrate and maintain Java enterprise applications in the digital experience environment
- You introduce new technologies and methods in our customer projects
- You integrate existing systems and services into hybrid landscapes
- You work closely with the distributed development and UX/UI teams
- You are an active part in the agile process in every team you are a part of
How to become part of the Forte Digital team:
- You have already gained several years of hands-on experience in Java (JEE) software development, developing software for modern client/server architectures in a web environment using EJB, JPA, JSF
- You have already had responsibility for the operation of a JEE application server and have been responsible for the services and maintenance of the system based on it
- You are familiar with technologies like REST and SOAP as well as with SQL and relational databases
- You are a reliable and responsible partner for our customers. It is both a challenge and an incentive for you to find practicable solutions in dialogue with the users
- You have knowledge in business processes? That is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable professional experience
- You are fluent in both German and Business English
We are a dedicated team of 350 consultants, designers and developers (and everything in between!) headquartered in Oslo. Together with our clients, we design the digital products, processes and software systems they need to meet their customer needs and help them scale to the next level. True to our Norwegian influence, we live Scandinavian pragmatism through and through. Short decision-making paths, flat hierarchies, an active, engaged and inclusive workforce - that's us. We strive for long-term commitments, not only in our customer relationships, but also in the life cycles of our employees. That's why we launched our Forte Academy, where we invest in our colleagues for the long term, empowering and encouraging them to build their competencies. We build relationships on talent, trust and commitment, which is why we offer our employees the option of flexible working hours by waiving core hours.
Interested in learning more about Forte Digital?
We would love to hear from you if there is something here you find interesting. Reach out through email or send us an application with your resume.
Fields marked with * are required.