We are looking for an IT Specialist with 1-2 years of experience.
You will be responsible for our local IT-infrastructure. Your duties will be to coordinate accesses and licenses, manage IT equipment inventory and take care of network security. We expect you to offer technical support to your colleagues, and troubleshoot hardware problems.
Forte_ is a Norwegian software company. We are a team of experienced engineers and consultants. We create dedicated software for our clients in Europe. We work using new technologies and tools. We want the quality of our work to be something that distinguishes us on the market.
While our office is in Kraków, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work-life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Salary: 4000 – 6000 PLN
- Good organizational skills
- Understanding of network setup
- Knowledge of scripting languages (preferably PowerShell)
- Willingness to help co-workers to help with hardware and software issues
- Communicative level of English
Good to have
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Azure Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software
- Managing Azure Active Directory and Azure Cloud subscriptions
- Managing and buying licenses we use internally
- Installing new software and contacting hardware vendors support
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network
- Writing scripts that automate daily duties
- Regular evaluating of our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands
- Ensuring compliance with our data protection and security guidelines
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker
- Norwegian lessons
Would you like to aply?
Send us you CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.
Send application by email
Send us an email with your CV and a short application text.
Please use the name of this position as a title in the email.