You will collaborate closely with Asia (our first recruiter) and our management team.You will be responsible for the recruitment process at Forte and our new sister company.
Your main duty will be to identify, contact and attract candidates. Your tasks will include creating and posting job-ads, sourcing, scheduling interviews, delivering feedback, cooperating with recruitment agencies and managing employer branding activities like company promotion or recruitment campaigns. You will support and guide candidates during whole recruitment process and manage our internal decision processes. Moreover, you will have a huge impact on creating a positive candidate experience.
We promise a lot of freedom and support (and necessary budget) when it comes to initiatives aimed at attracting the best candidates.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment and talent acquisition, preferably in IT sector;
- Knowledge of tools and methods used in direct search;
- Understanding of the IT market;
- Great communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in planning and executing employer branding activities.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work fully remotely;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.