Head of EngineeringKraków
Forte Digital is a consulting company with ambition. We are creating a space for imaginative engineers to envision and create solutions - our employees get to continuously grow while our clients receive extraordinary value. We believe that uniting great minds under one roof will help our clients grow and succeed in the competitive digital world.
While our office is in Krakow, our work culture has Scandinavian roots. Make a flat white latte in our kitchen while looking out over the roofs of The Old Town. Enjoy a work-life balance of flexible hours and the ability to work remotely. Make yourself at home. We know that people work better when they actually want to be at work.
Our primary focus is to deliver custom projects to our customers in Scandinavia. Our consultants are part of the multidisciplinary project teams with a Technical Lead and Project Manager. We want to ensure that our employees have all that is needed to be successful but at the same time, we want to make sure Forte is a good place to work for them where they can develop and grow. It is very important for us that each employee gets enough attention and that their voice is heard.
In order to achieve such ambitious goals, we need to ensure proper leadership. Therefore we are looking for a Head of Engineering. The Head of Engineering will be a member of the extended management team in Kraków consisting of 3-5 leaders.
Salary: 20000-26000 PLN (UoP) or 150-195 PLN/h (B2B)
As the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for the selected project teams or individual consultants, primarily developers and technical leads - 10-20 employees. You will collaborate closely with our Forte team in Norway as well as selected customers. As the Head of Engineering you will:
- Develop the long-term career/development plan for the team members
- Ensure stability and long-term perspective for the team members
- Manage the budget for the team
- Co-create the strategy for the entire Forte Digital Poland
- Secure internal communication
- Stimulate knowledge sharing
- Manage team allocation to projects
- Proactively collaborate with our recruitment team
- Drive various office or company wide initiatives
- At least 5 years of experience in a software company in technical leadership roles
- Very good understanding of software industry and technology
- Hands-on experience with modern web technologies based on Microsoft stack is a plus
- Very good verbal and written communication in English and Polish
- People and business orientation
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude
- Experience from various fields of web software development, e.g. product management, quality assurance, technology or design is a plus
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver
- Environment focused on people without extensive processes and a big hierarchy
- Real influence on our strategy and our office development direction
- Possibility to evolve as the leader and a manager
- Attractive benefits package
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.