Head of Digital Experience PlatformsOslo
We are now looking for a Head of Digital Experience Platforms who will join Forte Technology.
We are looking for you who are ready for an exciting challenge, and who thrive with great responsibility, and can imagine leading a department in growth.
The technology environment at Forte Digital is growing, and today we are a senior-heavy professional environment with over 40 technologists and great ambitions for further growth.
The department consists of consultants with expertise in front-end technologies, web development, publishing solutions (headless and traditional CMSs) and e-commerce solutions.
About the role
As a department manager at Forte Technology, you will be responsible for all consultants associated with your area. This also means having an overview of customer needs, and linking the right expertise to the right project and to the right customer. You will take care of and further develop the department, employees and professional competence based on market trends, strategies and customer needs.
As head of the digital solutions department, you will be responsible for a wide range of technologies and solutions, including front-end technologies, web development, publishing solutions (headless and traditional CMSs) and e-commerce platforms. We work with several different third-party solutions, such as Sanity.io, Episerver DXP (Content & Commerce Cloud), commercetools and more.
You will work closely with other department leaders and be involved in everything from tender work to recruitment. You will be part of the management team at Forte Technology, as well as participate in the expanded management team at Forte Digital where all the managers across the company gather.
Forte Digital was started in 2017, and today has over 140 employees, of which 80 are based in Oslo and 60 in Krakow. Forte Technology currently consists of specialists in Digital Service Platforms. On top of such platforms, we develop e-commerce solutions, self-service solutions, mobile applications, internal applications and external business portals.
Since its start in 2017, technology has grown into a strong professional environment where continuous learning is in focus. Throughout the company, we also have a requirement that all employees, including administrative managers, must function operationally in projects, and as a department manager you will have a goal of between 60-80% in invoicing rate.
Tasks and responsibility areas
- Work as a consultant and technical lead/architect in projects.
- Act as a mentor at Forte Technology.
- Ensure that professional development plans are updated, and be an active facilitator and driver for knowledge sharing in the company.
- Personnel responsibility and employee development.
- Ensure invoicing rate and predictability for Forte Technology in project allocation.
- Responsibility for results for your area
- Development of services and solutions that the area offers/delivers.
- Development of sales material that describes services and solutions that the area offers/delivers.
- Ensure growth for your area.
- Join the management team of Forte Technology and the expanded management team Forte Digital.
- Contribute to sales processes.
As a person, you think strategically and holistically. You have a drive, great job satisfaction, take initiative, dare to challenge, and are a typical "initiator". You also have good analytical skills to understand complex issues while having good business acumen.
Forte Digital places great emphasis on knowledge sharing internally and externally, so it is important that you enjoy sharing your own knowledge with your colleagues, our customers, and others in society.
This is what we think describes you:
- Higher education in IT and/or other relevant subjects.
- You are motivated by people, live for knowledge sharing and believe that a good technology environment is based on the development of each other.
- Management experience, as well as experience with employee development and competence building
- Good understanding of the possibilities that lie in the current and future use of technology.
- You are proactive and have a structured approach, a high degree of implementation ability and a large work capacity.
- You have experience with the development of digital solutions, and especially tailor-made e-commerce platforms, preferably in combination with data-driven customer experiences as part of the purchasing process
- An ambitious company with great organic growth.
- Ownership in the company, with a good salary and pension conditions.
- An international interdisciplinary environment.
- Further development of own subject included in working hours.
- Flat structure, where all employees are the company, every single employee is our greatest value.