Enterprise Architect / Senior Integration Developer (North Kitchen project)Kraków
As an Enterprise Architect / Senior Integration Developer, you will join a greenfield project that we have recently started for our client - North Kitchen. North Kitchen is a Norwegian startup company that sells innovative and smart kitchen interiors. We started our cooperation in November 2020 by creating their first web application.
As an Enterprise Architect / Senior Integration Developer you will design and lead development of integrations between various core business systems in company. The goal is to build integration platform in Azure cloud that would enable smooth data flow between ERP, CRM and other applications (including custom applications).
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams and enjoy continually solving problems by creating future-proof solutions. They have a good understanding and experience working with IT system integrations, enterprise architecture and hands-on coding experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT;
- Experience working with core IT applications like ERP, CRM, SCM (at least one);
- Experience in designing and/or building enterprise integrations;
- Ability to talk to non-technical people to gather requirements and translate them to technical language;
- Hands-on coding experience and willingness to lead development team;
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills;
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET Core (or .NET Framework);
- Agile mindset;
- Experience working with distributed teams;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills;
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Azure Cloud;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, HubSpot or Zendesk, Auth0.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work fully remotely;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.