Engineering ManagerKraków | Katowice
Recommend your friend & get a bonus
As an Engineering manager you will:
- Look after selected projects, support and mentor the project teams’ members, mainly technical leads and developers (10-20 employees);
- Manage the allocation of your team members to projects;
- Ensure the long-term development perspectives for our employees and support them in the realization of their goals;
- Actively participate in a selected project/projects as a Tech Advisor, Architect or Tech Lead;
- Collaborate with Client Partners and Delivery Managers in Norway;
- Co- create the strategy for technical development of Forte Digital Poland;
- Stimulate knowledge sharing between the teams;
- Take part in and/or drive company-wide initiatives.
- Several years of hands-on experience with modern web technologies based on Microsoft stack (including very good .NET knowledge);
- 3+ years of experience in a role of a technical lead;
- Experience or willingness to develop as a people manager;
- Very good understanding of software industry and technology;
- Ability and willingness to act as a mentor for tech leaders and developers within projects;
- People and business orientation;
- High level communication skills in English and Polish languages;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused on design and technology within a consulting organization which has an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are at the forefront of what we do.
What we offer
- Work with committed people who have an impact on the solutions provided, are focused on development and cooperation and will be happy to help;
- Flat structure and possibility to have a real influence on our strategy;
- Possibility do develop as a leader and manager;
- Hybrid work model- you can work from our cozy office in the heart of old Kraków or in the center of Katowice and remotely upon agreement
- Flexible working hours- as a leader you’ll work within the standard business hours but we are flexible and trust you to manage your day accordingly.
- Focus on development - we share knowledge within internal competence groups, meetups, hackathons, we offer a training budget and language classes;
- Opportunities for integration - we eat lunches together, organize integration trips and meetings;
- Possibility to use our company castle-hotel in France and apartment in Oslo, for business and private purposes;
- Other benefits in the form of co-financing a medical package, a sports package or a budget for supplements needed for work.
You can expect 3 recruitment meetings that include a non-technical and technical interview as well as a short presentation we will ask you to prepare. The first 2 steps will be conducted remotely. For a final step we would love to meet you face to face to get to know you more.
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.