.NET Developer (North Kitchen project)Kraków
We are looking for .NET developers who will join our North Kitchen Team.
Salary: 9000-15000 PLN (70-120 PLN/h)
As our new .NET Developer, you will join a greenfield project that we have recently started for our client - North Kitchen. North Kitchen is a Norwegian startup company which sells innovative and smart kitchen interiors. We started our cooperation in November 2020 by creating their first web application. Right now, our North Kitchen team is growing to start development of new solutions like product configurator or IoT platform.
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams and enjoy continually solving problems while producing smooth and enjoyable user experiences. They have a good understanding and experience working with web-based solutions, are detail-oriented, and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- Good understanding of web platform
- C# and .NET Core (or .NET Framework)
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to test your code
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
Forte Digital is a future-focused consulting company working mostly for Norwegian customers. We are achieving our goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for our customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
As one of our colleagues, you will be part of a future focused design, technology and consulting organization with an open and flat structure, where people, knowledge and creating the best digital solutions are in the driving seat.
What we offer
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view.
Would you like to apply?
Send us your CV and we will respond promptly.
Fields marked with * are required.